These big, black, oxidized sterling silver hoop earrings are hand hammered from solid silver with love, one pair at a time.
Read more about me and my beautiful tiny shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
Every pair is slightly unique, just like the people who wear them.
These earrings have originality, strength, lightness, and detail unachievable via mass production casting processes that utilize molds.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
SIZE: 5cm high x 32mm wide
- OTHER SIZES, TEXTURES, COLORS: I make hoops in many sizes and shapes in shiny, oxidized and gold. Find them all here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
- SHINY PHOTO 6,7: https://www.etsy.com/listing/190055327/large-silver-hoop-earrings-big-geometric?ref=shop_home_active_13
- GOLD: Custom orders available in 14k, 18k, and 22k gold. Contact me for a price.
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: Contact me via Etsy message or call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- POLICIES: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#policies
- EMAIL LIST: http://www.sharonsaintdon.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sharonsaintdon/
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
All jewelry comes in simple gift wrapping. Personal notes available included in the package, just let me know what you want to say!
I sell only in select stores. Please contact me with some photos of your store, link to a web presence, and store information.
I have a $500/ 7 piece minimum first order and am happy to trade out for stock that is not selling so that we can figure out what your clientele prefers.
Minimize tarnishing and scratching by storing jewelry in a box, cloth or bag. Clean with hot water and soap and lightly polish with toothpaste or damp baking soda. Remove tarnishing with Sunshine brand polishing cloth, available at riogrande.com. On antiqued pieces, follow same procedure and then rub raised surfaces lightly with cloth. Please do not use dips or creams. Remove all jewelry while bathing and swimming- exposure to chlorine and salt weakens all metals. Please wear rubber ear nuts on ear wires to guarantee that they will not be lost.
Minimize scratching by storing jewelry in a box, cloth or bag. Clean with hot water and soap and do not scrub with anything. Oxidized black pieces are lightly coated with an oil and beeswax salve, reapply if dull. Remove all jewelry while bathing and swimming- exposure to chlorine and salt weakens all metals and changes the colors. Please wear rubber ear nuts on ear wires to guarantee that they will not be lost. I am happy to repair pieces that break under normal use. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions! Oxidation may be redone easily for $5 plus shipping.
All packages ship USPS mail with tracking and insurance for the full retail amount, and signature confirmation. You can choose First Class mail, Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail.
These time frames may not be guaranteed by the postal carriers.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Yes! I love to work in solid gold- contact me for a custom order and quote!